Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several of the new photos have people boating the new ZG. Is this just the wavesport team photos or is this boat becoming the new 'thang'? I sat in one, seemed very cool.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I bought a ZG a while back and I am totally happy with it. It is comfortable yet still performs. It is really fast on waves. Super easy to initiate in a hole. Poppy on the bow. maybe a bit too much volume in the stern but that maybe what helps give it some speed on waves and such. Sometimes it feels a bit too edgy and wants to get away form you.

Not sure if it will become the "thang" or not. Lots of other cool boats out there as well. When you go to your local play spot and someone takes a break ask them if you can hop in it and see how you like it.

ben

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I am out of boating for another two months at least. Hence my frequent submissions to this board lately. I will try one out when I can.

·
Registered
58 Posts
This IS the boat! Not only does it hop huge, loop gigantic, but also it makes cartwheeling fun and easy. It has to be the fastest boat in its market. Cumfy too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts