Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blair witch project is pretty sweet

That was like the Blair Witch Project man. You need to hold your head steadier.
haha, yeah, I suppose the beginning especially. I'll work on holding my head steady just for you.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Good stuff Ross...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's so 970 Ross.
303 guys would have definitely been able to keep their heads more stable doing 50 MPH down a massive slide.

Glad you got to fire it up. Nice work.
haha, your right, running the SH*$ is so 970!!!

you coming to TEVA Games???

·
Registered
567 Posts
I might be around tomorrow night / Thursday morning, but after that I have to head out to a sales meeting in Oregon. Otherwise I'd gladly be an 8-baller again if it meant the opportunity to lay some smackdown on you.

What ever happened to the east vs. west showdown? Last I checked we beat you guys, and then the event was cancelled. That's odd...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might be around tomorrow night / Thursday morning, but after that I have to head out to a sales meeting in Oregon. Otherwise I'd gladly be an 8-baller again if it meant the opportunity to lay some smackdown on you.

What ever happened to the east vs. west showdown? Last I checked we beat you guys, and then the event was cancelled. That's odd...
Yeah yeah, we cancelled cus we're too scared. OR we're too busy running all the amazing rivers the 970 has to offer instead of playboating. If you want I'll come give you a clinic at the golden rodeo? look forward to seeing ya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts