Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone! I've been out in Denver for about six years now, and have rafted from Rancho Del Rio to State Bridge twice - first time with a more experienced buddy, and second time a few weeks ago in a Kokopelli pack raft. I really like that stretch of the Upper Colorado as a beginner. Going to start a thread elsewhere for some advice, but just wanted to introduce myself.

Maybe a bit more about me? I love playing music (acoustic, bluegrass, jam) on guitars, keyboards, mandolins... whatever else.. Cajon? I mastered Cajon in Moab several years ago in a moment of raw enlightenment. Aside from that I crush a day job as the sustainability dude for a large clean energy tech company. Good to be here!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome bud!!! If you are on the book of faces you might also check out WWIC (White water Inflatables Colorado). They are a bunch of front range folks, and seem to also have a very active page, and post about float meetups often on the Poudre and Ark.

The buzz though is hands down IMO a better resource though for beta and historic threads!

Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts