Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Boy Howdy!
1,064 Posts
I'll save up the extra two hundred for the one that I want. And it will hold plenty more than 18 cans o beer!

·
Registered
147 Posts
But it has shoulder straps! Lol
I own a Yeti. It's been a solid, but it's not the bees knees of coolers like some chant.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Why would you ever think 18 beers would last 3 days?

Day 3: Hey Bill you got any beer left? No, ran out on the first day, but I got lots of ice and this sweet purse!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
when i got more money than i know what to do with, ill think about one of these things. but its going to be waaay down on the list...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Why would you ever think 18 beers would last 3 days?

Day 3: Hey Bill you got any beer left? No, ran out on the first day, but I got lots of ice and this sweet purse!!
That is why you carry the beer in a bag dragging behind the boat. At least if you are in deep water. The river is a great cooler for beer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
google coolest cooler. I'd rather have one of these but at $185 in the kickstarted phase I'll pass. They are going to be 300 when they actually market them.

·
Registered
688 Posts
google coolest cooler. I'd rather have one of these but at $185 in the kickstarted phase I'll pass. They are going to be 300 when they actually market them.
I saw that yesterday. Kinda neat, but wouldn't work for extended trips and I wonder how the actual cooler part would compare to coolers like Yeti and Canyon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts