Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have spots available for our trip. We are taking our kids, they are 17 and 11, and they are very excited. We are looking for some experienced boaters, looks like the river will be very high. Let me know if your interested. Levi, 435-299-9379

·
Registered
269 Posts
We have spots available for our trip. We are taking our kids, they are 17 and 11, and they are very excited. We are looking for some experienced boaters, looks like the river will be very high. Let me know if your interested. Levi, 435-299-9379
I definitely have interest and would fit in well with a more family oriented trip vibe as I have two boys 11 and 14 that would come along. However, I probably don't meet your definition of "experienced boater". I've been on Lodore before with no problems in Hells Half or Triplet, but I gather (not from experience) that Warm Springs at high water is a beast. I am a class 3 boater and most of my experience is on the Ark between BV and Canon City (excluding Royal Gorge). If I came, I would be looking for guidance from others, not giving it. Let me know if you end up still wanting a 3rd or 4th boat that isn't lead or sweep. I have all my own gear.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am interested in joining you. Have been before and would like to go again.
have 16 foot raft and any and all additional gear. Boating and floating since 1975.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got off the Yampa on sunday. Bump and grind down the right side of warm springs and the rest is cake. That river is so cool. Have a great time.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for the invite Levi- I was looking for a cancellation, because I was hoping to join friends on a later trip down Gates... I'll see what pops up. -Greg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts