Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I am looking for a low back tractor seat or a standard folding seat that can fit onto an NRS seat bar. Before I go dropping the cash on a new one I figured I would ask around. I am looking for both, a seat to row from and a folding seat to use as an angler seat up front. Willing to consider anything as long as it is still functional.

If you got something let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I have scoured all the options to buy new and almost bought one yesterday but figure I would ask around here first. Really though I am most interested if anyone has a low back tractor style rowing seat collecting dust. New ones cost 100 bucks so wanted to just check here first. If not no problem.

Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
"I am looking for both, a seat to row from and a folding seat to use as an angler seat up front. Willing to consider anything as long as it is still functional."

That is why I sent you the link.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm in Palisade and have 3 of the low back, non self draining seats I took off my old raft frame when I upgraded. And they are gathering dust in the garage....send me a PM

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks K2, that is a great idea and I will look around. So far I have only been looking at normal rafting and fishing stores.

Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
climber-420. I saw and replied to your PM. I am in Fort Collins so your location might be a bit far unless you are willing to ship?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts