Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need 2 tix for nye panic and yonder. its sold out! every frikkin place like stub hub, ebay, ticketspot, and cl all are charging double the price and commission fees. someone out there has 2 tickets for me.. I'll gladly pay face plus whatever fees you paid. hook a brother up

·
Registered
69 Posts
I need 2 tix for nye panic and yonder. its sold out! every frikkin place like stub hub, ebay, ticketspot, and cl all are charging double the price and commission fees. someone out there has 2 tickets for me.. I'll gladly pay face plus whatever fees you paid. hook a brother up
i have a place for you and your boyfriend to stay, but no tix. people will be trying to give away tickets on nye. i have been to tons of panic new years eves in hotlanta, and people are always trying to get rid of tickets. i would say wait and when those A holes that are trying to make money off of someone elses talent cant sell their tickets, prices will drop. and i am pretty sure that was the narrows. sorry i never called you back on halloween. i move in with mitch tommorrow. wanna help?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kelly, you sonufa. give me a call sweety. Ive got big arms and can lift anything like couches and futons and ben wa balls

1 - 3 of 3 Posts