Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife met someone associated with this company this weekend and came home saying I would be buying one. A good problem to have, but can anyone give feedback on them.

Thanks

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
i have a WRSI helmet in BLUE and i absolutely LOVE mine. getting the "perfect" fit takes a little work, but its worth it. mine is really comfortable but it doesn't move around much at all, which is great! deals well with abuse too, ive got several good looking scratches on mine that mean it saved my ass! definetly recommend getting one....

·
Registered
610 Posts
I love mine. I'm going to be getting one of the snap in face gaurds as soon as they are released. Comfy, safe, cheap. What's not to like?

·
Registered
652 Posts
You should know the background of these helmets. I'm pretty their development was funded by a dad who's kid died because his helmet came off or some other problem with the helmet. They were carefully designed and tested for safety and affordability.

I think these helmets have caused the other helmet makers to improve their products.

There is little question that they are safe. The biggest knock on these helmets is that they aren't as stylish as others. The latest models are better than the first models.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I like mine quite a bit,not the most stylish but inexpensive and works fine ,got a couple battlescars on it and my head is still attached.NicK Turner's father designed them after his brother died due to a helmut that shifted out of place exposing part of his head to a blow.they tested it by blasting a test dummy with firehoses,the helmut stays in position.

Can you attach the faceguard to all models,i think i have the oldest one?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My wife met Nick and Lucas's mom, and hence the demand that I get one based on the retention system. Probably good as I have had my helmet removed by water once and 90% off another time.

Have any of you used the winter version? Are any of you using the ear pieces. I'll be picking one up later this week.

Thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts