Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many of you guys would own and/or paddel a pink kayak? I don't have a problem with pink personaly and looking at buying a new stomper 90 in pink. The reason i'm asking is for resale purposes. I don't give a shit what other people think about me in a pink kayak (I'm happyly married with a son). I'm just a little worried about resale value and how hard it would be to resale it for the sole reason because it's pink?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I don't give a shit what other people think about me in a pink kayak .
"you go girl! sport the pink.."

Givin all the choices out there, I would NOT buy a pink boat again. I bought a pink pocket rocket a few years back for my gf and everywhere I went some chick was asking if she could buy it. Then when it came time to sell, I couldn't unload the thing. I ended up selling for about $100 less than I could have if it were say blue. Chicks are all talk. anyway enjoy.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Pink's legit, and totally underrated. But the Stomper comes in way more rad colors anyway!! Blue knight, green hornet??? Baller....

·
Registered
115 Posts
No Pink...

Givin all the choices out there, I would NOT buy a pink boat again...everywhere I went some chick was asking if she could buy it. Then when it came time to sell, I couldn't unload the thing. I ended up selling for about $100 less than I could have if it were say blue.
I had this same experience. Bought a 2010 Hero in a pink, black, and white mix for my wife. Hard to sell and I lost money on it when it finally did go.

·
KDT
207 Posts
Got a pink Superstar named the Pink Torpedo (Spinal Tap? Yes, I think so.)
I'm sure resale will take a bit of a hit but whatever. It was an odd deal that gave me the option of either purple or pink so i went for the pink.

·
Registered
579 Posts
absolutely. the hotter the better.
of course i said the same thing to the helmet..... but my local shop did not carry that color.

·
Registered
805 Posts
The Stomper is so good you're not going to ever want to sell it - GO WITH THE PINK!

·
Registered
770 Posts
I paddle Natalie's old pink Nemsis. I don't care if the boat is baby diarrhea green, if the price is right, I'll buy it.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've seen red rafts (Hyside) turn pink after years of UV exposure. I call it "The Stinky Pinky" to piss the owner off. I'd stay away from them for this reason.

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
I just ordered my second purple Aire Force IK. The first one got a ton of compliments and helped friends spot me on the road or river.

Of course it's not pink. That would be gay. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts