Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shortly after supermax a log is blocking what would be the clean right hand line on a small ledge. There is a line left of the log that was floated by a member of our crew yesterday. Two of us scraped down the far left side. Should be visable from above.

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how'd it go at 180 cfs?
Scrapy till the big stuff. Scrappy after the last of the big stuff. I broke a paddle in the last drop of Steeps: the big tounge with the ugly rock in the middle of it. Saved my face though. Good day on the river. I don't bike or climb, so it was worth my time.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
just wondering. i always called it bailey and if im an enforcer that would make you captain obvious. caseybaileys you want to go run gores or cache la poudres or the arkansas's+
just getting my last buzz kick before the move. btw i vote you as the next worthless buzzard to take my ever commanding lead in the highpostednessofroyaltythatisthebuzzardshitshow.com

long live whitechocolate and tuberkiller

·
GoBro
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're it's Bailey. There is wood in it. Also in the other thread I found a paddle. My bad.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Mike - you should end every post with "Just sayin'" then when people rip on you your response can be "Hey, I was just sayin'" And you will be excused from any social responsiblilty. ;)

just wondering. i always called it bailey and if im an enforcer that would make you captain obvious. caseybaileys you want to go run gores or cache la poudres or the arkansas's+
just getting my last buzz kick before the move. btw i vote you as the next worthless buzzard to take my ever commanding lead in the highpostednessofroyaltythatisthebuzzardshitshow.com

long live whitechocolate and tuberkiller

1 - 14 of 14 Posts