Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
The good chica paddlers just won't hang out with the kind of moronic losers that could post such a statement. That's why you Trolls have never seen them.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Question: How can you tell the difference between a dickhead and JHripper or brownshispants?

Answer: At least a dickhead has something to offer a girl.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'm guessing this thread was meant to the start some flaming, since there's no water, so I figured I would gift you with my amazingly witty sense of humor and play along. Luckyyyyyy!
Why did you put this in the lost and found?

i would put the thumbs up on that statement based on my personal experience
This Christie lady definitely sucks. Thumbs down.

Women's Kayak Waterfall Record - Women's Cycling Discussion Forums

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Dont feed the troll. Two threads started since this person joined and both are stupid and obvious trolls.

·
Super Moderator
4,104 Posts
There are all kinds of good information one can glean about brown's mentality by this and the other thread that he started. Mainly that parental control of computers in the home may not be a bad thing after all....

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
But this thread brought out grif, it can't be all bad then. After all Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Now where did I put my whistle.

·
Registered
966 Posts
especially me.
Its true, gnat, you're a complete an utter disgrace to the female race. I've witnessed your "skills" and it was embarrassing. Just go buy a cute bikini top and call it quits.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Toni said:
I think Eric Nourse signed up with a new user name...
Ha! But Eric's too out of touch when it comes to "brownthestout", topical stuff. Sure sounds like his m.o. though.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Its true, gnat, you're a complete an utter disgrace to the female race. I've witnessed your "skills" and it was embarrassing. Just go buy a cute bikini top and call it quits.
You too! During the summer we should spend more time together in string bikinis tanning at the pool.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
gnat said:
You too! During the summer we should spend more time together in string bikinis tanning at the pool.
Finally, this threads goin somewhere.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts