Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello buzzards! I've just moved back to Durango after a long hiatus. I'm wondering if there's any indoor kayak polo or roll sessions here in town. Up at the college? (I'm not a student here..) Rec center? any hints would be greatly appreciated! :cool: thanks, as always, for the great cumulative buzz wisdom.

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Tuesday nights at the Rec Center- starts at 7. Come early; I think it's like 25 boats at a time and last year there was always a line.

·
Registered
820 Posts
They started doing them on Thursdays too last year when they got really crowded, so they might do it again this year too.

Also, there is still enough water and gates in the park for slalom. Its not even that cold on sunny days.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
They started doing them on Thursdays too last year when they got really crowded, so they might do it again this year too.

Also, there is still enough water and gates in the park for slalom. Its not even that cold on sunny days.
And the river doesn't completely freeze over...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info. good to hear the park's floatable.. sounds like fun. i may wait til it snows though, so it will be as fun as possible. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts