Mountain Buzz banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
I can mail you my copy, I love sharing books.

It's a good read. IMHO anyone with an agenda could say that it applies to their agenda. The authors are actual scientists.

You see mass homogenization in people moving to communities with megachurches in Texas and also intellectual millenials moving to Portland. They're surrounded by like-minded people and the groupthink is as horrendous as you can imagine. Both think they're right...so the book fits their "agenda"...where it's actually bemoaning the homogenization.
Thanks buddy, but I ordered a paperback copy from Amazon before I saw this..

Reactions: MT4Runner

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
This just in
Snow Slope Mountain Ice cap World

Apparently Wolf Creek has plenty of snow

Bwahahaha..

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
This just in
View attachment 72281

Apparently Wolf Creek has plenty of snow

Bwahahaha..
Seriously who ever is either dancing or doing sacrifices keep it up..whatever you’re doing it’s working!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to de-rail the thread lol but is it getting bad there too? Been thinking of leaving Colorado because of all the BS Californians are bringing with them. Montana was on the list of possible places..
Wow. Vitriol abounds. I've lived in Cali for 42 years now. I've met lots of people visiting from all over the country, nearly all of them nice people. I have no intention of moving. But if people with different ideas and viewpoints move into my area, they have the same rights as anyone else to express them. What happened to tolerance?

·
Registered
471 Posts
pskihike- It is against my best judgement that I respond to your comment but here it goes. To start with it looks like your post count is at 1. Around here there is a poor correlation between post count and quality but it'd be nice if you said hi before coming out swinging. While some comments might be crass I don't think they are spewing vitriol. Everybody indeed has their viewpoints and same rights to express them. I didn't see intolerance here; but maybe I have my blinders on. Beautiful state you live in. As for me (4th generation Coloradan) I worry more about the Texan invasion here. So come slip through the side door and bring your BS with you.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Okay here me out. I figured out our water problem..we take water out of the Columbia river and pipe it to all the Colorado head waters. The Columbia has so much water if we take a little bit I doubt there would be a huge noticeable difference and then the west has water again. Or we fill planes up and make snow with it 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Wow. Vitriol abounds. I've lived in Cali for 42 years now. I've met lots of people visiting from all over the country, nearly all of them nice people. I have no intention of moving. But if people with different ideas and viewpoints move into my area, they have the same rights as anyone else to express them. What happened to tolerance?
Odd that so many Californians are leaving.

The state pretty much hit the jackpot for climate. You can surf and ski in the same day, man!

So why would they leave?
And why do so many people from so many other states bemoan their arrival?

101 - 108 of 108 Posts