Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buch of desperate morons plan on driving several hours to be dumbasses and run Baily at 250 - if it holds through tomorrow. Safe bet? Might it suddenly drop?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Ian talked to DWB who said they didn't forsee cutting back flows until next week. Should hold thru sunday. We did it today. Fun and super mellow. No new wood lurking.

Kent

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I 'll start getting ready to get gnarly tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Denver water said to expect flows to hold through the weekend. Good times on bailey today. Beautiful with leaves starting to change too.

I agree with Tom, Gore @1060 (med/low) is a better run than bailey at 255 (min). But... gore will run through october, and bailey runs infrequently late season. Its nice to get on bailey for a change of pace. Bring the mank boat!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone going tomorrow want to meet for shuttle? We have a group of 4 and would love to avaoid taking 2 cars. We're leaving BV by 9 so we'd be at the takeout for shuttling by 10:30.

Call my cell by 9 on Sat. if interested 970-596-5978

·
Super Moderator
2,836 Posts
Planing to go later on sunday, closer to 3 pm at the take out. Anyone else looking to set up shuttle?

Meng, someone named Matt answers the phone number you posted. He doesn't even paddle.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Planing to go later on sunday, closer to 3 pm at the take out. Anyone else looking to set up shuttle?

Meng, someone named Matt answers the phone number you posted. He doesn't even paddle.

Shit, Dave, sorry - I posted the wrong number accidentally (I was one digit off due to fast typing and not checking over what I wrote - as you can also see by how I mis-spelled Bailey as Baily in the title of this thread).

Anyway, we went and it held - its was....interesting. Fun, low, kinda manky, beautifull with the fall colors and a quality day on the river overall. Definitely can't complain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts