Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to hang the boat up this weekend and attend the WSP shows at Red Rocks like I have every year since 1998. I have a buddy who I boat with who is calling me a pussy because of my choice... "I can't belive you're going to Panic and not boating the Poudre this weekend. That's so stupid," is what I have been hearing. Many boaters that I have met seem to be into the same jamband scene... am I the only one who is making this choice or are there more of you out there?

If you're going to be up there this weekend we should kick one back in the parking lot and toast one. Rock on! 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Panic

I'm going to Red Rocks-Jackson-Miss-Mcall for the Panic. Also Boats will be in tow to paddle everyday before the shows. Give me a shout if you wanna paddle clear creek or something before the shows at RR.
-Josh

·
Registered
589 Posts
Boat now

Paddle now catch widespread at Snowmass Labor day

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'll be there with my crew and we always hit Golden in the am. Nothing like a little Chilly H20 to shake off the hangover!!!!

2 Days!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You can do both. I'm planning on Friday and Saturday night shows and doing local runs.

Give a call if you want to join us. 303-579-6898

·
Registered
10 Posts
reWSP

Me and my crew are heading in from Arkansas to catch the shows and then hanging around Buena Vista/CB boating all week. Can't freaken wait :D . First time for RR shows. Probably looking to run crear creek in the morning on saturday if not feeling to rough :wink:

Mike

·
Registered
421 Posts
Pretty soon we'll all be tumbling like a barrel. . .

As long as there's water. . .

and don't miss the signs in Clear Creek Canyon that read: "Climb to Safety"

And my all time favorite kayak/panic crossover:

"The takeout"

they should sing about the put in though! ha

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There were blue arms reaching hands out for the sky... At the bottom of Clear Creek that summer night.

You suck H20Kev!

Lol... nice boatin' with you last night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts