Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lemmy break it down for all you half retard buzzards why Tao is the man

Running platform:

· Two years of higher education before dropping out to kayak. Some might think this would be disadvantageous as the usual completion of college helps show supporters, a candidate has a healthy base of knowledge upon which to build a solid running platform. What is not known about Tao however is that while the twitch crew was out scouting park and hucks and thinking up ridiculous new kayaking records to break, such as the kayaking speed altitude record over a certain amount of time and also the vertical altitude record over a different but also certain amount of time, Tao was reading the paper! This is how he became so well informed. Tao’s insight pierces like a hollow point. Not giving Halliburton no-bid contracts, the feeling that maybe the government botched the Katrina response and led us into a war using unethical tactics is a feeling shared by all Americans with the ability to read and write. To link these three together in one paragraph is shear genius.

· Growd up real poor

This is important when you didn’t finish college. Also helps to explain shameless self promoting behavior and the funny way the mouth contorts awkwardly to the left when reading in front of a camera.

• Helps friends manage their budget

This is important when your state may be facing a debt of a billions of dollars, managing the money of a friend is similar to managing the money of a friendly state, just with more debits, credits and 000’s

• Sold his own toys in front of safeway to buy new toys.

Now if that doesn’t show ambition and a grasp of the American Dream, what does?

• Ran the shit

I would really like to see the other candidate even dream about running as much shit as Tao has run.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Reading the newpaper doesn't make you smart, most newspapers have there set political ideas hense the reason the same shit is in the news and do like to twist stories. a higher education would be first on my list if i wanted to do anything about change.

that was the stupidest reasons to vote for somebody.
voting should be plane and simple. not on the looks or who they are and where they are from it should be what they will do. what they have done in support and what are he wants to do about whats happening now? nothing more. how about some real reasons to vote for the dude? if he's another jet plane liberal i think we will all be pissed!

i suggest talking to troops rather than a news paper about the war. very conflicting stories to say the least.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Chorter for Prez!

Chorter,

Why the hell aren't you runnin' for office? You have nearly all of Tao's qualifications PLUS swims on nearly every river in the Western United States!

Your buddy from Durango.

Lemmy break it down for all you half retard buzzards why Tao is the man

Running platform:

· Two years of higher education before dropping out to kayak. Some might think this would be disadvantageous as the usual completion of college helps show supporters, a candidate has a healthy base of knowledge upon which to build a solid running platform. What is not known about Tao however is that while the twitch crew was out scouting park and hucks and thinking up ridiculous new kayaking records to break, such as the kayaking speed altitude record over a certain amount of time and also the vertical altitude record over a different but also certain amount of time, Tao was reading the paper! This is how he became so well informed. Tao’s insight pierces like a hollow point. Not giving Halliburton no-bid contracts, the feeling that maybe the government botched the Katrina response and led us into a war using unethical tactics is a feeling shared by all Americans with the ability to read and write. To link these three together in one paragraph is shear genius.

· Growd up real poor

This is important when you didn’t finish college. Also helps to explain shameless self promoting behavior and the funny way the mouth contorts awkwardly to the left when reading in front of a camera.

• Helps friends manage their budget
This is important when your state may be facing a debt of a billions of dollars, managing the money of a friend is similar to managing the money of a friendly state, just with more debits, credits and 000’s

• Sold his own toys in front of safeway to buy new toys.
Now if that doesn’t show ambition and a grasp of the American Dream, what does?

• Ran the shit
I would really like to see the other candidate even dream about running as much shit as Tao has run.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
read between what lines? read it fine, i don't have a problem with toa just the reason why this guy wants us to vote for him.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sarcasm: 1. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

What the hell is in the water up there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Reading the newpaper doesn't make you smart, most newspapers have there set political ideas hense the reason the same shit is in the news and do like to twist stories. a higher education would be first on my list if i wanted to do anything about change.

that was the stupidest reasons to vote for somebody.
voting should be plane and simple. not on the looks or who they are and where they are from it should be what they will do. what they have done in support and what are he wants to do about whats happening now? nothing more. how about some real reasons to vote for the dude? if he's another jet plane liberal i think we will all be pissed!

i suggest talking to troops rather than a news paper about the war. very conflicting stories to say the least.

Higher education in your case would be about the 2nd grade!! since its PLAIN to see you don't have a full grasp of the English language yet.

Waynechorter fire up the Moose this weekend while you are pimpin

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm with Caspermike. Chorter, I used to respect you until you tried talking me into voting for Tao. If you look Tao up on wikipedia, you would find that he had several of his ribs removed so he could give himself head. How could you possibly vote for someone like that? And without the Wyoming vote, he doesn't stand a chance. ha ha sucker!

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
There's no difference between Tao and career politicians except that Tao probably doesn't have some of the connections that career politicians who have been in the game already have. He does however have the self aggrandizing ego maniac personality that is a prerequisite for those seeking political office and power. Tao is a bad ass kayaker but he is and always has been a douchebag.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts