Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha, just kidding. Made you look.

I blow my nose in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
I'll tell ya why they suck, my friends uncle had a party/permit for the Main salmon last week, they wouldn't take me for the fact that I am a "Kayslacker". They let my bud go cause he's family and of course were grateful after he helped out with a mishap on one of the rafts. Instead, they took a bunch of urban yups that were ready to be outta there the second day...."are there any more rapids...we dont want any more rapids" fuknshiatpissr..I'm still not over it..

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Flow, my friend, you should be happy you didn't go along as a kayaker on the Main. It's pretty freakin' flat for kayakers. 80 miles of it, and I'd say at the current level the play is probably minimal and far between Class I-II slogs. Kiss their ass and hold out for a Middle Fork or Selway run- they're much better kayaking rivers - unless they're too pussified to row those rivers (and if they had trouble on the Main Salmon, that's entirely likely).

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
Yah, I knew it wouldn't be much ww but I wouldn't mind spending a week gettin chorted in some prime scenery, seeing as I haven't done too many rivers in Idaho. As far as selway and mid fork, I'm guessin they wont be getting any of those soon, dude that had the permit was neither a yakker or rafter, pfft.

·
Registered
154 Posts
bigdick... no hard feelings,for sure. your post just rubbed me the wrong way. you still can't borrow my BIG LONG 16ft hyside though. :twisted:

flowtorch, i've got a permit for the middle fork of the salmon on the 22nd followed soon after a permit for the Main. You, of course, are not invited on either cuz I suck... and so do you. :twisted:

·
Registered
526 Posts
flowtorch the proper term is "slackyaker"

bigboater are you some kind of gay ass frenchman. If so and I see you on the river you can't have any of the copious amounts of beer I have in my raft...

but flowtorch can since he acknowledges the fact that he is a slackyacker. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,026 Posts
Jeez, I was wondering how soon it'd get down to that "kayakers vs rafters" crap:

"rafters suck, no kayakers suck, no rafters suck, blah blah blah..." :roll:

Like Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along?"

If BB and FT are so pissed at their rubber rowin brethren they can go do their own self-support kayak trips on the MF or Selway. Some guy's uncle didn't bring FT on a trip so all rafters are assholes. Boy, you can't argue with logic like that, huh?

In the meantime, don't we have better issues to get riled about than each other, like the Lower Blue River access? Comments are due to the BLM by the 18th of this month.

--Andy

·
Registered
64 Posts
Back to open boats...Bigboater I'll go halfsies on an open boat with you if you can find one your cheap ass is willing to throw down for. I've heard that boofing big ledges in an OC1 is unreal. I'm serious. I think they'd be better in the SE though, don't know about 1,000 + cfs class V in an open boat. It's the ultimate regression: from K-1 to C-1 to OC-1. So naturally I'm drawn to it.

Oh yeah, go to Gart Bros and buy your folks a Sevylor Tahiti Classic. It can handle anything on the upper C and you won't have to worry about offending anymore rafters, though they may pull rank on you and give you a lecture for using inferior rubber.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey, Andy. Why dont you pull your panties out. You don't know the whole story so quit whining. FT and i have plenty of friends that are rafters, some are guides,others guided in the past and now raft or cat privately. We tag along and switch it up often. And i kayak and have an inflatable. So quit taking shit so serious. Damn, i thought most kayakers and rafters were men, not little whiny bitches (most people on these boards)who take everything personal.

·
Spits Hot Fire
978 Posts
For real, shut your wordhole. Go back up and read, did I say anything about all rafters being assholes, dont go puttin words in my mouth, whiner. I was talking about this one guy...who had room on his raft....and room on his permit...who was being an asshole. Argue with that logic, prick. I'll be buying a raft when I get enough money, dick. No shit we should be talking about something else, have someone read you the first post and then my post and then you'll understand there were no serious intentions in either of them.

Crae, I gotta bong, bout a 3ft glassy.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Andy H. wrote:
rafters suck,
Hey Andy, now we see eye to eye. Except, what’s with that gay ass eye rolling thing?

Hartje, I'd be happy to go halvseys on an OC with you, but I get the front half. After Andy charges me $3,500 to stroke his rubber, I'll have to take out a second mortgage to pay for it though. Here's the plan. You give me half the money and I'll store it here in CO.

How’s the dog zapping business going?

·
Super Moderator
4,026 Posts
Wow. You guys take me back to Jr. High...

Amazing what a little anonymnity does for some folks. Kind of reminds me of the little rat dog on the other side of the fence. yap yap yap....

Flame on, flame on, and show us what you're really made of...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Business is status quo, though I am in the midwest for another week, which is why I'm smack talking to innocent rafters on the buzz. I rented a raft once in Idaho, took some people down the Hagerman section of the snake and popped the f*&^ out of it. So yeah I wouldn't loan you a raft if I had one either. I see where your coming from though, I remember I once had family come to visit and one phone call got me a shredder and permission to take it down the upper Y. If I would've trashed it I was good for it, but that was a shredder not a raft. A shredder would be almost as good as an OC-1.

I did cut my teeth on the Poudre in a Sevylor, those were the days. Even had a Stearns life vest and wore converse for river booties.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I had sex with ALL of your mothers. ...in a very uncomfortable place...and I DON'T mean in the back of a volkswagon.

·
Registered
381 Posts
the Midwest?

Why?

Just got off bailey with your favorite spreadhead WesternMD. Chickened out on a second run 'cause I was busting a path to Derek Trucks playing at Cervantes. Saw your blog - looks good!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I LOVE running over kaykers im my raft...feels good having that lumping feeling against my floor..another stupid plastic fuck gasping for air...ahhh..how sweet it is...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts