Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to go boating!!

Does anybody have a slip and slide, I'm feaking out over here.

I NEED BOOF, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thats pete for you always wanting to blow his load early!!!

I do however feel you pain.. You can come over to my house, my mom will make us cookies and we can play on my slip and slide..

-P-

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry boys, maybe all thevoodoo I've been using to get the snow to stay will hold out untill I can be there in June....Be patient, go snowboarding. Enjoy the snow. Don't get greedy and wish it all away before those of us stuck out in NY can get a piece of the CO steepies as well!!!

Anybody know of any decent jobs that will allow me to quit living in this over-populated piece of shit area please let me know.....I'm not against giving sexual favors for better pay either...JUST KIDDING.....

Bored and Ready for Summer,

--Zach

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
it's people like you that make the ski areas shut down in April when they still have 80 inches on the ground and then re-open in November with 13 inches of man-made ice.

trust me, i'm jonesing too but that's a good thing. it'll come. grab your boards, get a spot on the beach at A-basin and enjoy the spring skiing.

·
Registered
652 Posts
God, it's still March. Hold your horses, things don't really start for another 5-6 weeks. Manage your expectations , son.

Yea, enjoy the snow by snow boarding. Spring boarding is great.

·
Registered
786 Posts
lotsa i'm sure you could find something on some ranch land. maybe there's a drainage ditch running somewhere :lol:

·
Registered
200 Posts
dude if you really want to go then go, cause i have been going to salida every weekend i already have 10 paddle day under my belt this season helli went out in january, its cold but whatever it was worth it hahaha :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts