Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I know I'm a newbie, front ranger, former east coaster, over forty, receeding hairline, knucklehead who should know the completely obvious reason, but, does anyone know why most of the stream flows for the South Platte including Golden and Confluence are listing flows from March 5 instead of say, maybe, today in real time. Not that there is much chance of missing the runoff from a localized storm dumping 17" of rain in four hours on Chatfield or some giant tidal bore ripping upstream from the Gulf of Mexico leaping dams on its mad course back to its hillside birthplace creating crazy surf waves and a little havoc all along the way or anything like that, just wondering.

·
Registered
619 Posts
This has been discussed many times, but because you are so honest about yourself....click on the gauge icon on the far left for the section of river you want. When the site can't be found, type in "www." just after the "http://" part of the address. If we get some massive dump like you speak of, I better see you surfing the bubble.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Oh hell... I just thought those sections of river were closed for the season. :shock:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts