Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going? I'd like to put some faces to names... and it seems like a good reason to drink, even though I don't much playboat, intentionally anyway.

And I heard Bastard-son-of-Elvis and Blutzki are gonna fight. Can't miss that! I've got $5 on Bruno.

http://www.mountainbuzz.com/viewtopic.php?t=7457&start=30

-d

·
Registered
911 Posts
There's gonna be some head shav'n going on too. I heard a couple folks are donating there hair (via a buzz with the clippers) as a fundraiser for the park. Classic.

Wait till they wake up in the morning!!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
about 10 miles north of Boulder... Oskar Blues is where it's at and it's right in the middle of town.. a very small town.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on Booth! (ervdm1)... You're gonna look silly bald!
-d

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Booth...........? I'll give it serious consideration if Bastard son of Elvis shows up for a head shavin as well. Same goes for Gary E and Badkins. Lets not forget Arn, Scott Y, Mike Paris and Brook. You guys up for losing the precious????

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Matt Booth..............
UGA '93 '97

PhD in Window cleaning and glass care.

Windows and More LLC
"If you want the definition of window cleaning let us come out and show you the meaning"

·
Registered
267 Posts
I ain't no Dawg

Brook,
Damn I ain't no Dawg. That is almost an insult! I am a proud Nittany Lion and Golden Buff! Are you coming on up!

·
Registered
499 Posts
So Matt, can I call you Bubba Ray now? It fits, Matt sounds too..... respectable. :) Also I thought your PHD was in "window-shading".... HA! Sorry, but I've got some big changes happening (no not trinidad, don't go there) and I can't make it, I'll send you and the rest of the crew an email with an update soon....

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I did my thesis on window shading and am now working on the Nasty McNasty with and inverted stale monkey blade grab...That would explain the full face helmet while play boating. Bastard son of Elvis, are you showing up or what? Many people want to meet you.

Meng we got your BIG box of goods. Thanks for all the support. We really appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo team, I'm not gonna make it. Super bummed, but I'm headed to Cataract this week. Booth, I'll get you that check and the extra $12 for a T-shirt. I'm psyched to support the new hole.

For any of you thinking of not going, you're crazy. I easily donated $25 over 5 years to get the first BV hole built and that took 5 years. These guys are gonna get us a sweet front range feature built this year if everyone gets together to support. I know everyone will be up there all of september and october, so you ought to support it now. I'll finially not be such a shitty playboater since there will be a hole after the creeks are dry!

Even more importantly, the Cajun food is gonna be great (included in the entrance) along with the band, Wet House, and the ridiculously sweet auction list (did you see that thing?!).

Joe

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Livingston said:
And I heard Bastard-son-of-Elvis and Blutzki are gonna fight. Can't miss that! I've got $5 on Bruno.
Sorry Darren, I'm gonna have to disappoint. Forecast is calling for 18"-30" tonight so looks like I'm staying in Summit tonight and calling in SIK tomorrow. Bastard, if the forecast comes through, give me a buzz and we can settle the debate with some test hucks.

Sorry I won't be able to make the fundraiser. Good luck with it. I'll have to check out the hole later and sport my trademark B.A.S.S. move. (Bad Ass Side Surf).

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just to let everyone know, we are still having the fundraiser tonight. There will some great bargins to be had! We moved the time up to better meet people schedules and to accommodate for people who want to miss the storm completely. The time is 4PM- 10 pm. The silent auction will end at 9pm.

Arn

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Blutski.........Weather.com is saying 1-3 inches in Dillon and surrounding areas. And 1-3 inches over night in Lyons (tonight) as well. Too bad you can't make it. But have fun.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Blutski,
I think I'll have to forward this link to M&M.
-d

1 - 19 of 19 Posts