Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone to row me down the lower Blue this weekend. The lucky oarsman should be able to run the shuttle as well as rope their boat down the hill into the river and be able to negotiate all rapids while listening to me bitch that we are going to fast for me to fish the best holes. Bring beer and lunch or I'll just stay home this weekend. Since were taking your boat and not mine, I'll bring my dog and you can leave yours at home.

P.S. Stop at the flyshop for some buggers because my supply is low. We can where Halloween costumes because it is the season. Here's a picture of some folks I saw earlier this year dressed up as a fisherman, a hot chick and a rafting guide in a boat that's all to appropriate for the season

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rippin' Lip

I'd love to do it. I have ample experience on that section. However, for me to supply everything but the kitchen sink you should bring $200 for time, lunch, buggers, and anything else you desire your majesty! Let me know, it's been real hot lately especially the public section.

·
Registered
288 Posts
onfiregirl12.jpg

As Long as you bring your sister again. I have no problem rowing you and your dog down the river! Ill even supply all the booze, drugs and food that you can handle. Hell Ill even come pic your ass up

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ecarlson, congratulations your the winner? An all expenses paid by YOU! to row myself and my "sister" Chris down the river tommorrow, call me and we'll plan when 11:00 put on, your usual time, right? Just might coincide with the sun in the canyon.

Word

1 - 5 of 5 Posts