Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Patagonia neptune

Mine is probably 8 or nine years old and you can barely tell it's been used. I think the bought lotus since then and I'm not sure quaity has been maintained. Flat out, it is the best piece of boating equipement I've owned.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Warranty from Kokatat is top notch as they have great customer service. Last dry top from them lasted 9 seasons, with only one neck gasket replacement. Finally sacked up and got the GMER this season and I never should have waited.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
my opinion, kokotat makes the best all around dry suits and dry tops

very expensive to buy - quality performance and cheap over the life of the garment.

they work, last forever given reasonable care and customer service top notch.

I once had a old style dry top from Kokotat. sent it back to have latex replaced. got a call from a lady who said when she inspected the garment that the interior coating on the front of the arms looked pretty worn. Offered to replace the garment a size larger for basically cost of shipping. I took that deal in a heartbeat and sent in a check. Few days later received a brand new gortex dry top which lasted for years and I finally gave it away to a newby paddler.

search this forum. many more stories like mine on kokotat quality and customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts