Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Personally not a fan of Palm. Several years ago I purchased a drysuit and used it for two seasons when the membrane/outer material delaminated. Contacted US rep and was informed that he would be willing to make it right but that Palm was discontinuing their US rep position and he had no suits in my size to replace it with. Turned me over to their UK headquarters rep. After a bunch of difficult to connect overseas conversations and warranty paperwork was told that they basically didn't stand behind the integrity of their products and that the best they could do was offer me 20% off retail on a new suit. Thanks but no. Decided that I would be dealing with US based companies that have proven guarantees. Again this was a few years ago, so they may have looked into a mirror and changed but I will not be taking my business to them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought an old Palm stikine drysuit from like 07 maybe and I like it, its heavy, tough, bomber. I probably wouldnt buy palm again because of their lack of a US rep but I enjoy what I have now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts