• Asshole?

Votes: 1 7.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Here ya go bro maybe this will help you with your current condition..

·
Registered
196 Posts
Mike was right you are the new buzz douche bag! The only thing this answered was the the question we were all wondering about in the Gore post. Could Banks really be that big of a jackass? Get real you are even more wrong now then you were defending your supposed right to trespass at will. Cross my fields and you ass will hurt, 30-6 style.

U. Dick

·
Registered
701 Posts
Mike

When he came here he was really opinionated, and pretty young.

Like most of us, he has grown up alot. If you look at who he is today, I would say he's a good guy who posts some good info on some great runs.

I say this despite his claims that fish caught on bait have the same mortality rate as those on the fly! I have not boated with Mike, but I would trust him in my crew.

Having also grown up with ranchers, what went down there in gore was just stupid. To sprint across in front of the rancher was just adding fuel to the fire. The fact that the guy only called the shreriff is proof that he is s pretty cool land owner. Mikes right in this case.

On a side note, this is why the eddy sucks some times. People get on there and flame about politics, and create an image of the individual we would never know if we were with them in person. Riparian annoys the shit out of me, and I have never met him. If I met him on the river I would probably like him.

·
Super Moderator
4,252 Posts
OK folks, starting a thread to hold someone up for public approval is kinda dumb. This thread's closed. Go work on getting the stink out of your neoprene or something. Or maybe even go boating.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm going to say he's a good guy. I give everyone enough rope to hang themselves (including myself)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.