Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a shameless plug for WWMW. Just got my new frame from Guy and it’s beyond impressive. He’s been great to work with and is obviously a very talented fellow

Anyone considering a new frame would do well to reach out to Guy for a great customer experience and a custom frame that is DIALED.

Pics to come.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree, WWMW has been a pleasure to work with on my upcoming frame for my Star Slice XL. I'm just getting a simple two-bay frame with bimini mounts, and can't wait to get it next month!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Got around to doing final pre-rigging for my trip next week. Here’s my frame split in half and stacked with the towers folded down.
64531377381__7D9E70D9-1C9E-44B3-868C-212727C44C55.jpg

I have a 44” rear section with 3 bays and a 36” front section with 2 bays”

I used poly-max kennel & coup flooring for my decking. It’s secured with 6 x 200lb zip ties per section for now.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I also have a frame coming from him. I’ve made so many changes and adjustments to the plan, that I’m embarrassed to bother him with them. Through it all he’s been cheerful and patient. He is a great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also have a frame coming from him. I’ve made so many changes and adjustments to the plan, that I’m embarrassed to bother him with them. Through it all he’s been cheerful and patient. He is a great guy to do business with.
I just looked at my email conversation with him. 56 messages back and forth. Even through all of that, he got every detail perfect. The more I look over this frame, the better it gets.

Could not be happier.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was on the phone with Guy again today, making one more tiny change. That must be #75...he’s been great with the whole process. I’ll have a frame that’ll do an impossible number of things. I can’t believe the flexibility it’s going to give me.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here’s my frame in 2 pieces, hanging on the wall in my garage with the oar towers folded in. I’ve since removed the drop bag.

I love how little space it takes up and how easy it is to move in 2 pieces

64702246910__D7803E43-61FF-4F6D-912A-C23710EE1CCC.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,537 Posts
Sweet !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts