Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody could help me find or get a copy of Russell Kelly's and Damon Miller's WHITE WATER GODS movie? more than willing to pay for it. My copies have been jamming on me. Thank you for any help.

Kent Miller (Damon's dad)
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would love to get a copy of that video as well. Russel has shown me it before n wish to have a copy for my family. Russel Kelly is my cousin. Let me know how much it will cost n shipping. Would be hugely appreciated. Im new to this site n still learning sum nav on it, lol my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a copy of his trip to russia movie. Excellent.
Not sure if i'm familiar with the whitewater gods movie.
Love to see it.
Paddled with both those guys a lot in Chile.
Curious as to what footage is in the WW gods movie.

·
Registered
145 Posts
WW Gods...

I have a copy of W.W. Gods. Russell was one of my ski buddies back in Taos/Telluride. I paddled with him a bit, but that was in the late 90s before his expedition paddling really took off.

After the get together in Ophir following his death I learned that Tom Tatum- out of Telluride edited WW Gods and also had ties to the footage from Russia.

I don't have a contact for him, but try googling Tatum Communications Inc and see if you can get a # or email.

Might be worth calling Matt Wilson via 4-Corners River Sports. I think he still owns the rafting contingency of 4Corners. He might have some leads to as he was on some of the sections they ran in WW Gods.

Best of luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts