Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a part time resident in Denver at Presbyterian Hospital the past 5 weeks with my newborn and it looks like I will be here for the weekend. Where would be a good place for an individual to watch the Broncos on Sunday? The house we rented till March has no cable.

hobie

·
Renaissance *******
1,288 Posts
Invesco field would be my first choice

·
DP/ Cinematographer
221 Posts
Ditto on the CONGRATS!!! (Its not a colt or foal "newborn" correct?)
Good job pops!!

Just stay away from Downtown as parking and traffic will be a rediculous mess before and after the game.

Or you could just be crazy and head to Brooklyn's, Jackson's Hole, or Old Chicago's to hang out with the millions of fans that didn't get tickets.

-BA

·
Registered
652 Posts
Any bar will probably be packed.

The Bull and Bush near Glendale has character and good beer.

Actually, Lodo may be a good idea. Not many people live there so they may not be that full. Speer shouldn't have that much game traffic.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bull and Bush would be good, have tailgated with those hammerheads before.It's great go to B&B for brunch and warm up drinks then pile into a Winnebago with a bunch of guys in orange prison jump suits,drink your way to the parking lot at Mile High,drink some more then stagger to your seats.After the game more of same,with designated driver and comped me
al at the bar.
If you watch it there you can do a dry run of Bull n' Bush falls at half time,good way to tear the bottom out of a boat.Enjoy the game!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts