Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I need to figure out logistics to drop off a trailer with a raft on Thursday 8/6 and my buddy or I will pick it up Friday 8/7. Don't want to leave it just parked anywhere. Anyone know of a safe place to park it overnight? Someone's house? A Rafting Company's lot?

Thanks!

Juan

·
Registered
398 Posts
Kind of a tough one unless someone chimes in with private parking. I like the idea of a raft company if they go for it - might try Blue Sky. They are friendly and near the Interstate. If you have to leave it on public property try the old Safeway parking lot on about 25th? and Grand. There is a rear lot that is out of sight mostly and the store is closed so shouldn't anyone mind. Lock it up and you should be fine. We don't have a lot of crime unless it can be carried off in a shopping cart

·
Super Moderator
3,965 Posts
Wherever you leave it, it's probably a good idea to put a tarp over it so all that shiny expensive looking stuff is out of sight.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you find a spot? I live about 10 minutes west of Glenwood, a couple of minutes off of I-70. You can use my driveway if you'd like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts