Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows of a source. I had a paddler/waterfall in 2003 from Confluence, it was sweet. Everytime I looked at it, it gave me sweaty palms.

Steve.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Calenders

Steve,

As for 2005 options... Canoe and Kayak has their 2005 with nice family shots, www.localpaddler.com has a downloadable desk top, and LVM has a small but FREE pocket version (LVM'zine # 14).

The best calender that we have ever sold is without a dought Charlie Munsey's jumbo wall hanger from a couple of years ago. I don't think he ever made a second one. It's too bad, they were great.

Have a great New Years!
-Don

·
Registered
272 Posts
steve- your meat gives me sweety palms...

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
Nothing but class Trevor. Can't wait to run some meat with you this spring.

Good to see someone has some free time on their hands.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tbone w/ your sweaty palms and Dave's want to run some meat with you, you guys should be set for the cold winter...

Is the FR getting the snow that we are?

Steve.

·
Registered
499 Posts
The further north you go the worse the snow pack is. Colorado, South Platte and Yampa are in the low 90% of average. IMHO that's nothing to complain about, but compared to the Gunnison and Animas were getting hosed! :evil: :evil: That's ok, we'll just steal all your water and pump it into the front range anyways. :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steal what you want, just stay on the FR and keep the grass green and cars clean.

Steve.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hockey & kids this w/e, but thanks, it is going to be epic. Call if need shelter or want to visit...

Steve.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts