Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a Eskimo dealer in Colorado? Where is the best place to pick up a Salto? Anyone on the front range creek in a Salto? How is it?

woooooohaaaa! :lol:

·
Registered
323 Posts
SALTO LUV

The salto is an awsome creeker! It is the only kayak that I have ever fallen in love with! I really dont want to paddle another boat.

There are about 150 new ones coming into the country at the end of the month. They are going to be 5 gallons larger (a.k.a more room for self support) with a new plastic! If you can get your hands on one you should deffentaly drop the cash!! I think the guys at confluence deal eskimo you should give them a call 303.433.3676 ask for john or don

good luck
patrick

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I creek in a Salto. Love it. It has super stiff injection molded plastic (as opposed to the roto molded plastic of most american boats) which allows it to not have center pilars and gives you more room in the boat. It's fast, boofs well and has just enough edge. Unfortunately, there won't be any new ones available in the states until the end of May. Good luck finding a used one - most people who buy them don't sell them. If you do find a used one, stay away from red - bad batch. In the mean time while we wait for them to get here, you're welcome to come demo mine. Drop me a line.
Joe
(303) 594-9733
Team Eskimo

·
Registered
843 Posts
Team Eskimo huh?, better not catch you blowing any ferries anymore (he, he). Hey Joe, hope you had a good winter. Call me (303) 863 0896 lets hit Gore or Barrell or something next weekend if its warm.

Kent

·
Registered
911 Posts
Although I work for Jackson now... I have paddled a Salto for 5 years. I have yet to paddle the Rocker, but I have to say the Salto is the best creeker I have paddled yet. That being said... I have to sell mine as I am dying to paddle my demo rocker that get's here on Thursday... My Salto is in better than avg shape. Probably 20 days on it....

I have already told a close buddy that he can buy it from me, but if doesn't, I will let you know right away. It's yellow, fairly new late 04 (as it was a warranty boat from a Red one that cracked on me).

Send me a note when you get the chance and I will reply once my buddy gives me his answer.

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts