Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm looking at Colorado Division of Water Resources and I'm seeing good flows all across the state.....Lots of stuff is reading IN, and sounds like the water is juicing.

The only problem is......there's no one talking about it!

For those of us that aren't lucky enough to be in CO right now we want to live vicariously through you.

Where are the trip reports?????

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Not many TR's make it to the Buzz any more. Most paddlers seem to have went the way of blog posts. It would be nice to see more blog links though. Baer seems to be about the only consistent TR poster around anymore.

Anyone want to post a list of links to whitewater blogs that get updated regularly?

·
Super Moderator
4,055 Posts
You may need to read between the lines of the lost and found and swim board.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw that, Mike, and thanks for sharing!! You are definitely one of the few consistently posting trip reports now a days. Thanks for taking the time to do so. Being stuck away from CO during the runoff is hard, but reading TR's and watching vids is a nice way to feel a little bit connected to it. I appreciate you putting forth the energy to write them up/make them!

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We're just too busy ridin the melt to write about how ridin the melt went. Too many rivers, not enough time!
I understand that buddy, just hoping over the next couple of weeks we will start seeing more....

....keep hoping you guys will post some more pictures from your Upr NF Poudre adventure. The few that made it were nice, got any more?? Thanks for sharing those!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts