Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
me too!

its not all bad though. it had been sometime since i was caught up on what kind of ceral prince henry had for breakfast....

·
Registered
539 Posts
yup. funny, but not funny ha ha funny. more of an obscure british influenced funny that i laugh along with but don't fully understand.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Funny that you mention it... I've had MB as my home page for a while. I open up my online program and MB pops up. Not today. Today I turn on my pc and the British site pops up, indeed surrounded by kayaking adds. I mention it only because I spent a minute starring at the screen thinking it was a great joke and looking for the "secret" icon to click that would let me into the real MB.

After realizing the address was missing the usual "www" I typed it in and was back in business.

My question is, how is it possible that my home page address changed all on it's own? That coupled with the kayaking adds makes me think that I should be more paranoid about the "how" of interent workings. Can some computer smarto explain?

I wonder if the people that actually go to that site are wondering why the hell there are a bunch of adds for kayaking.

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
My home page lost its www too. WTF?

It kept opening to "page not found 404" or something like that. I just assumed it was down for te middle of last week. never did get directed to the rayal site though.

D

·
Super Moderator
4,164 Posts
It was just a dream, a very bad dream. Its over now and we have our Mountainbuzz back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts