Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of maybe changing plans and instead of heading down south to Durango maybe heading over Cameron to the Front Range. However it looks like the St. Vrains are not flowing. Besides the Foco stuff what class V stuff is actually running?

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
846 Posts
SSV has been running on and off. Black Rock is at a fun flow and will get bigger. NSV should be in by this weekend. LSB is running. Eldo is high, runnable minus Harmon. USB is for superhumans, hovering between 900 and 1100 lately. The Source should be in again by this weekend. That's about it. N. Fork South Platte not really running yet. Looks like cool weather again on Sunday/Mon and maybe Tues, so things may get slowed down after that for a day or two, but things should be running fine.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Kevin,

I will be boating mon, tue, wed during the day on the front range next week. SSV, source, bailey, big T, clear creek. Heading to CB on thur for the weekend. If you are around the front range mon-wed we should hook up.

Sorry for bailing in vail. Wanted to spend some time with the wife and kids before two weeks straight of paddling in June.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Not sure on big T. Gotta keep an eye on the gauges and see what the dam controllers do. If it comes up, its a worthy run.

There will be a lot of other stuff to keep busy. Could hit multiple runs in a day (source / ssv) if motivated. Tenatively gonna try to hit source and ssv on monday.

·
Owner: Class 5 Carvings
621 Posts
yo we can get the min crew to paddle with you, I dont know who is really around, but evan may be down. I am getting a boat this week so I will be ready by sunday and can probably do monday and tuesday as well. Your room is empty too if you need a place to crash, there is even a queen bed in there for you. Let me know. BS may be big and scary, evan went today I think, call him before you head this way, one more week couldnt hurt.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Hey Ian,

I'm in for next week. Starting tuesday I have 8 straight days off. . . I'd like to boat at least 5-6 of those days. Any interest in CB, durango?

Kent

Kevin,

I will be boating mon, tue, wed during the day on the front range next week. SSV, source, bailey, big T, clear creek. Heading to CB on thur for the weekend. If you are around the front range mon-wed we should hook up.

Sorry for bailing in vail. Wanted to spend some time with the wife and kids before two weeks straight of paddling in June.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Game on Kent! I've got June 1- June 11 off for boating, paddling every day. Current plans are CB / DGo trip thur-mon june 4-8. Got a couple buddies hooked up, gonna be an awesome time. Lets do it!

For the rest of my time off, I'm gonna paddle local front range stuff during the day, and hang with the wife and kids in the evening.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts