Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Newest LVM - Colorado Rockies edition is the best most recent vid I have seen.

There are a couple older vids that highlight CO specifically, I am spacing the name right now but something like Colorado Koolaid or close is what I remember watching......

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
the above are all great, i would second LVM The Rockies, but didnt Creatures of Habit have some CO footage as well?

No Big Names has some decent footage

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Two of the old Savage Promos had a some CO goods. Vallecito footage and high water punchbowls. The original used Escalante Falls in the opening scene with White Zombie music. Awesome.

I second Meltdown Madness and Colorado Cool-aid for older vids.

I think the NF Crystal was in Dashboard Burrito... I think. The cover of that vid was of the Burns Rodeo Hole.

Wasn't the first Yule footage had Toepper and company in a different vid. I think it was the one with the mental hospital scene at the beginning.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Yo - The NF Crystal, Mental Scene, Toepper, lots of CO, Paonia Spillway is in 'Off The Deep End' - its also the vid where Toepper first d's the 'Rock Creek Drop' way up high in the Crystal drainage...pretty epic.

The Yuel Footage was in a BJ Johnson/Katie Nietert movie and had Yule and NF Slate - I'm forgetting the name, but it was super sick!

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Fix had a bunch of CO stuff. Escalante, Lake Creek, Meat Grinder, Stupid falls.Old Savage boats I think. Dan Gavere and Richard Oldenquist. Good tunes too.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Yeah, I can't believe nobody mentioned Dashboard Burrito earlier. That's classic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts