Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that the ENTIRE last month that I am travelling on the east coast, Gore runs at 1200 cfs, give or take a few... then the DAY I get back to town it shuts down to 700?! I am pissed!

....I guess it's not all bad, since I was at the Garb, Watertown, the Green, Linville, the Gauley, and the Charlotte park...

Let's go boatin'!!!

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
:cry: Oh I feel so sorry for you :D.
Gore's fun but I'd swap it for any of those any day of the week without thinking twice. Oh, well, I guess you'll just have to deal with Gore a little lower.

COUNT

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Wish I could but Gore was AWESOME today!!!! Nice weather....and great company. Get it while it's still not snowing in there. Too bad we had to come back to a stolen car

·
Registered
77 Posts
Motown

Hey solly,
If you are a real man you will come to my service on sunday. Le me know if you aren't too scared and I will explain more!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Holy shit! Did you really get your car stollen?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lemme see if i can hit these in order:

1- see ya up at gore!
2- explain...explain!
3- car did not get stolen, but it did get broken into at OR in salt lake
4- yup, i'm back. bummer to be back this soon, but it's all good.
5- i don't recognise anyone's username!!!

ms

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hey Biatches!

Yo conor are u back already? How was The G??

Matts: Is ther any way I could get you to hook up that copy of BTR you said you have. I am pretty bummed as the stolen one was my last copy and they are no longer in production. For the family ya know?Thanks dude. Let me know! The wave is kickin still.
A-Ho

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yo matt. I'd like to go sunday. What time do you want to meet? At the takeout?
Joe
(303) 594 9733

Also, it was my car that got stolen from the T-Rex lot on I-70 and Morrison road. It had a brand new Werner Player and I'm hoping that it might turn up on the gear swap....

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Joe-

Sunday's cool. let's touch base Sat night, i get off work around 8 - 970 376 2146, in case you don't hear from me. bummer about your car, i can definitely relate!

A HO-Ho -- CALL ME! number above. i should have a boat next month, i left the proto so others could use it - the AGENT is so much fun!! but i have 3 weeks off in october, so as soon as i get one, i'm down for surfing.

connor- good to "see" you at the fest (i did see you right?) ;) are you heading back this way or staying east for the winteR?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the park was really fun. i should have some footage to post in the dagger podcast in the next month or so - i've got 3 episodes ready to be captured and edited, so i will let you all know when they are up. they are still figuring it out, but the two days we went were both "different" days on the water, as they try to change up the features daily.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts