Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering some FrontierPlay Dry Boxes and am curious what peoples experience with them are. Any known issues, or craftsman defaults? Warranties?

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Recently bought one but have not had it out yet.
Same here....but I'm already psyched since it shipped on the day I ordered it and was here in three days. I'm taking it on its first trip next week, so we'll see how water tight it is. It seems well built though. I put it all together and the legs fit and it seems to seal well. I'd definitely order again....I might get one of their non-kitchen dry boxes next.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't say enough good about their great customer service. I ordered a used kitchen mat. It must of been grabbed right before I ordered it. Instead of a note saying so sad to bad, I was sent a new mat for the price of the used one. To me, that speaks volumes of the integrity of company.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I bought one and returned it. Nothing inherently wrong with it, but I wanted something a bit more stout that I could sit on with NRS flip seat (which if you buy on black Friday is really reasonable) and that would clearly last me a lifetime. Hardware on Frontier Play is junk, but you'll see other's comments on that. Weld's seemed fine. I think someone said it best earlier. Nothing wrong with their boxes, but you get what you pay for.

I got mine from Mad Cow Metalworks. Definitely costs more, but the box could probably withstand a hammer taken to the lid. You decide if that matters or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts