Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shredder has a small hole in the back thwart on a seam. . . I am wondering what is the best glue to use . . . also . . . can anyone tell me the guy's name in Salida who fixes inflatables?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
539 Posts
they're sweet boat's eh? I'm looking forward to putting a group together to run the Black Canyon section of the Gunnisoon this summer. Let me know if you have any interest. as far as the hole i helped out with a few repairs. they're not hard. talk to the inflatable repair shop in denver. i can't think of the name though. aaa inflatables?
do you work for outward bound? we sold our last shredder to a gal from ob.

-dan

·
Registered
526 Posts
Dan,

How is that patch holding up that we put on after the clear creek trip?

Gunni that sounds like good times, unfortunately I won't be able to join you paddling this year as I just had my shoulder rebuilt. Let's get together for a beer one of these days.

Alison,
Eric lives in salida and his company is IRR sorry I don't have a number on him but he is pretty easy to track down in Salida.

Danny

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Dan - I'd be interested in that black canyon trip with you, but I'm now a lowly kayaker. I've given up on AT (raft company) inflatables. We met at Gore in 01 and paddled the blue together...You still see any of the AT crew?
Joe

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dan,
I have never worked at Outward Bound. I love my shredder. They are just great! I will only run white water in that but I do love to kick back on float trips on a 14 footer! Thanks for your information! Let me know about your gunnison trip!

·
Registered
539 Posts
danny- i'm sorry to hear about the shoulder. has it been keeping you off the slopes as well? rene and i get up a fair bit and would love to get some turns with you.

joe-are you up for kayaking the black canyon? rene and i ran into tommy and matt in b.v. last spring. i know lacy was still guiding last summer. as for the rest? i'd love to boat with you this summer if i can keep up. i paddled foxton through waterton a few times last summer.

allison-i'm itching to shred some more this summer. danny has said the clear creek of the ark could be good to go, and i'm dying to see the animas, black canyon as i said, another trip to the encampment, poudre, lsb, pretty much anythig on the steeper end. let me know what you've been shredding.

-dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fixing your boat

Hi Alison- I'm not totally sure but I believe your boat is made of hypalon fabric. You would want to use either Bostik or Stabond adhesive. Call John at Raft Repair for helpful advice on fixing your boat or check them out at www.raftrepair.com . Cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts