Mountain Buzz banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
No outdoorsy stuff for me...but I spent a few days in Vegas lighting up a space plane model at CES....

Hood Automotive design Aviation Automotive tire Aircraft

Aircraft Tire Airplane Vehicle Aerospace manufacturer

...and a model of the private space station concept they are making... fits in small rockets and then inflates to a bigger size...

Engineering Gas Machine Space Science

White Light Azure Stairs Building

It was a nice week of work.... wish it wasn't in Vegas though... pretty much over it. Navigating the trials and tribulations of the current state of airplane travel was no fun either.

It was my first time going to CES and I was kinda excited to see some cool stuff....but it was vastly under attended compared to pre-covid years by both exhibitors and attendees so it was pretty much an entire let down and became "just another paycheck" kinda week. I was definitely glad to be home to see my dogs and friends.

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Whiskers Comfort

Hoping to bank up a bunch of work so I can hit the rivers hard this spring and summer.... crossing fingers that the snow keeps doing what it has been.

·
Registered
124 Posts
This is a great listen while doing house stuff. A very interesting 4 part podcast about some cool history.

·
Registered
445 Posts
just followed. Holy schnikes, dude, that's next-level stuff.
The Juki bartacks and the binding machine are incredible. Great investment, they definitely support the quality of gear you're sewing.
Thanks. I basically got tired of gear made overseas that didn’t hold up. So I started making better canyoneering/climbing gear with a fundamentally different approach.

100% American made materials and every thing I sell goes through my hands.

I’ve made a fair amount of boat gear as well but can’t advertise here.

I also take some custom work and do modifications.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Thanks. I basically got tired of gear made overseas that didn’t hold up. So I started making better canyoneering/climbing gear with a fundamentally different approach.

100% American made materials and every thing I sell goes through my hands.

I’ve made a fair amount of boat gear as well but can’t advertise here.

I also take some custom work and do modifications.
If you don’t mind me asking, why can’t you advertise?

·
Registered
445 Posts
If you don’t mind me asking, why can’t you advertise?
You have to be a paid sponsor of the site in order to advertise here.

But here’s what I did today. Not boat related. Kinda crappy pics. It’s a double ended rope bag prototype for a canyoneering guide service. They want access to both ends of the rope for flip flopping consecutive rappels in dry canyons. No floatation foam for drainage mesh/holes necessary.
View attachment 72217

View attachment 72218
View attachment 72219

·
Registered
709 Posts
You have to be a paid sponsor of the site in order to advertise here.

But here’s what I did today. Not boat related. Kinda crappy pics. It’s a double ended rope bag prototype for a canyoneering guide service. They want access to both ends of the rope for flip flopping consecutive rappels in dry canyons. No floatation foam for drainage mesh/holes necessary.
View attachment 72217

View attachment 72218
View attachment 72219
I don’t know about you guys, but I can’t see the images.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts