Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've run into some of you who do GPS stuff for a living. Any of you do these assesments. This is for a neighborhood trail in Park City Utah. Anyone nearby who does this?

Thanks

·
Registered
676 Posts
you can sometimes get someone from the local corps of engineers office to do it for you. depends on how heavy their caseload is at the time. surely there's an office in SLC, so it might be worth a call.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started there and they indicate caseloads make an independant assessment necessary. I know I boated westwater once with some people from Grand Junction that did this sort of thing. It's a small job, but thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone could help out. Never get roped into an HOA board seat!!

·
Registered
844 Posts
You are talking about wetland delineation, right? If so, the Army Corps will anly accept a report from their list of approved wetland consultants. They should give you a list of them. Then, if you have wetlands, they will have to be surveyed too. What exactly are you trying to do?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it is a deliniation. We are trying to improve a path from our neighborhood into the community trail network. Right now the path goes over someones property and we want to move it to some open space the neighborhood owns. A couple people responded with Personal Messages, and I think I've replied to them correctly. Looks like we've got it in process.

Thanks all,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts