Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wet-House the new movie by Ammen Jordan will have it's Colorado premier Tuesday Feb. 28th at Mugs Underground in Fort Collins, CO. Doors will open at 7pm. Admission will be $5 at the door and will include some New Belgium beer on tap. Other cocktails will be available at a CASH bar.

PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATE! To accomodate the great folks who participate in Fort Collins Mountain Kayak Polo we decided to shift the date from Feb. 23rd to TUESDAY FEB. 28th! Since we switched the date just for you I expect to see all polo players in attendance, cocktail in hand!

Everyone else better be sure to rally as well because we are going to ROCK! Come celebrate the coming of spring with the Poudre Posse! The snowpack in the Northern part of the state here is looking outrageous. Come on down and let us know that you are going to go out get sum! I already know of boaters who are making the trip from as far as Steamboat and Denver to attend this event which is being brought to you by coloradokayaking.com, mountainbuzz.com, The Mountain Shop and New Belgium Brewery.

To check out a review of this movie go here http://coloradokayaking.com/main.php?pageid=Gear&storyid=84361310843f36a457ef53

Be there!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Evan,
Thanks so much man. I was sweating bullets. Like, how can I do both, and which one is more important. Drinks will be in hand. I will even buy you a cocktail.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JJ,
Just bring that dime sack and your duck taped paddle to the party and we'll call it good.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mugs is on the Northwest corner of College and Oak St. in Old Town Fort Collins. The Underground is in the basement of the coffee shop.

Address = 261 S. College

Yeeehaw!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts