Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, it's time for another foolish run down westy and I've talk to a few of you who were interested. Put up or shut up. This means you kent, vince and tiddiot. We're gonna be there the weekend of the 28th and haven't decided to bike or drive shuttle yet (depends on who's going). Anyone interested?
Joe

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beta? Class III, long day, 16 mile bike ride shuttle (if there aren't two cars), cold, but not too cold. Great trip all in all - I've done it probably 6 times between November and March now.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There was a decent portage when we ran it in december around an ice bridge. The lady from the permit office said the part of canyon was iced over, but we may go and try anyway. She didn't sound very sure of her prediction, just though I was nuts for wanting a permit in february. We ran it last january and february (2003) without any problems. Permits are still required this time of year, but they are free. I got one for seven people, but could probably add on to that.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Any raft support for beer and whiskey? Damn, I just realized I will be in Jackson Hole for the week. Next time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Joe, Not my bag baby! Not quite that hard up yet. Soundz cold. Have fun, be safe. I'll be ready for Bear if it goes.

later
Keont

·
Registered
130 Posts
Didn't see the post untill now. Just as well considering the forecast. How about next week or the following one? I'd deffinately be up for the bike shuttel. Looking forward to paddling with you all!

Vince

·
Registered
16 Posts
Westwater rocks!!

Hey Joe...Jethro here. Nice to catch you guys on the ride out. We liked the run so much we did it last weekend too...margarita machine and all!!

Hope to see you at the Party tomorrow, what time are you going up?

Give me a call when you get a chance 303-516-1108, we need to talk about permits and stuff.

Cheers,

J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts