Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Matter of fact I did.......sitting in the eddy above Skull and saw a little orange/red koozie float by.....you can probably find it in the room of doom. :D

Didn't see anything else......did you decide to run the rapids naked or take a gnarly swim?? :shock:

·
Registered
200 Posts
i hope the park ranger doesn't see your pics. looks like a nice bonfire right on the beach. we got a huge fine for a few ashes that fell out of our fire pan and ended up on the beach.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
rhm said:
i hope the park ranger doesn't see your pics. looks like a nice bonfire right on the beach. we got a huge fine for a few ashes that fell out of our fire pan and ended up on the beach.
I was just thinking the same thing. :shock:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wow, how disapointing. All those trips where we swept the beach on our hands and knees looking for stray ashes and micro trash. And these clowns have a bonfire right on the beach! At least it was right at river level so next spring's runnoff can wash it away. It takes all types I guess.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
We camped at Hades Bar Sunday night. Quit worrying it is fine.

Thanks for leaving some wood behind. There is still lots of wood there , but the endless supply from the high water years is dwindling. We need some flooding this spring.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts