Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and a Couple of good paddling buddies, and a raft of chicas are hoping to get on the classic season opener, westwater weekend, sometime in April or the begining of May, Anyone with extra permit spots for Friday-Sunday Launches, WIll bring beer and lots of fun.

Call or email Mike D. 303-246-1326 [email protected]

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't know if it helps much since it isn't full yet, but I have at least 3 spots, and maybe 5 spots for a April 1 launch.

The spots are avaliable and paid for if anybody is interested. I have a little room for gear in my raft. PM or e-mail if interested.

Rob

·
Registered
140 Posts
Westy spots??

April 1st, is this a day trip or overnighter. I have my own raft and gear and could carry group gear as well. PM me if there is still room or call me (970)379-5965. I'm in Glenwood and could be there easily.

Dan

·
Registered
41 Posts
It will be an overnight trip. I may do another night or two headed down to Dewey Bridge or Moab if work slows down, but not sure at this point.

I deffinately want to find at least another boat to go. Right now I just have 3 confirmed on my cat. and that's it, but a buddy just called me up last night out of the blue and is thinking about it now with his raft and a couple. The 1st isn't full yet though so I could add some people to the permit. I'll get back to you in a couple of days as soon as I know more.

Rob

·
Registered
140 Posts
Rob,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunatly I don't think I can take that Monday off, I just took on off last week to run Westy. If things change I will post again.

Later,
Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts