Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Westwater permit that I am going to use for the morning of June 28th -- the permit is for 8 people -- I am down to myself and 1 or 2 others -- a few lads said they would go -- but are bailing because of the mid week - before the holiday - etc..
So if a few folks -- who love the river want to jump on the permit -- any reasonable folk are welcome --- we don't have to hold hands or anything -- I will have all of the stuff I need (and the group would need ... first aid - groover ..etc)
I will be taking my 16ft cat .. that i floated ww with 2 years ago. -- if you are interested or curious give me a text and we can schedule a chat -- to spill the details and desires
zach - 303 88five - fifty seven fifty five
-- my reason for posting is if someone wants to go and can make it there ... then lets not let some permit slots go unused - and river folk are almost always -- good folk -- and i'm up with meeting new good folk.
Respectfully
z

·
Registered
Shaboomee SUPs, Duckies, 14' custom rasta raft
29 Posts
I’ve got a group of 15 putting in on the 28th too. If you want to run the rapids together let me know. Safety in numbers!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds great

I would love to get to tag along with a group -- we are just one fat cat (boat) --- but if anyone needs anything -- im genuinely glad to share and help and laugh .. etc.

I think we are just going to do one day -- put in and take out tuesday -- but love to share the river as far as you are going on that day..

zach

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also --- I would love to share in the shuttle on monday afternoon/ evening
--- give me a text or call -- I'll pour the Old Fashion's if there's a way to grab a ride back from Cisco's landing
zach 303 885 fifty seven fifty five

·
Registered
Shaboomee SUPs, Duckies, 14' custom rasta raft
29 Posts
also --- I would love to share in the shuttle on monday afternoon/ evening
--- give me a text or call -- I'll pour the Old Fashion's if there's a way to grab a ride back from Cisco's landing
zach 303 885 fifty seven fifty five
Looks like we’ve added a night on Ruby before the trip. Sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts