Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: We have 5 unclaimed spots for Westwater canyon.
When: Launch this Saturday Oct 3rd between 9-11am
Where: At WW put-in.
Other: Must have your own means of floating down river and camp gear. Planning to camp in the canyon. All required group items(groover, fire pan, etc) are covered.

How: PM me before Friday at 1pm MST for more details if interested.

Note - Alcohol will be consumed in this group. Music will be played. Hot dogs and burgers will be burned. And I will not be a douche at the take out.

·
Registered
447 Posts
We will be floating in from Ruby down to Moab, we like to party this trip. Fresh never frozen archery elk we'll not burn.:)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We will be floating in from Ruby down to Moab, we like to party this trip. Fresh never frozen archery elk we'll not burn.:)
Sweet. From your trip details, I'm assuming you're already set on permits. We're always game for new boating friends. PM me if you'd like.

Part of my party(minus me) is floating Ruby on Friday. They will have my orange 13' NRS, and a blue 14' hyside both flying pirate flags.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Cool!, We'll look for you guys, we'll have a 16' Avon, 1 14' NRS and a 15' Hyside and a JPW cat, with 2 duckies and a kayak.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With as much barking as folks have been doing about getting or releasing unused WW permits, I thought these spots would be gone like hotcakes. JerkMyBait couldn't make it. No other takers. I guess we'll have to party without all of you. Perhaps another time.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sooooooooooo would join up, but we have the kiddos this weekend and I'm just not sure we're ready to take them on Westwater. Not sure they would even want to be on Westwater just yet anyway...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts