Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a permit for Oct. 15-16th for Westwater and many of my crew can’t go. I’d love to have some experienced boaters join me. I run a 14’ cat and have Swift water rescue cert. This will be my first run through Westwater. I’ll give back any availability by 9/20/20.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I might be interested with maybe a plus one. I’ve got to hash out a few things on my schedule before I know for sure. Let me know if you’re still looking for folks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested with maybe a plus one. I’ve got to hash out a few things on my schedule before I know for sure. Let me know if you’re still looking for folks.
I did get some interest, enough that I don’t need anyone, but I still have available spots...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where is West Water? I am experienced and all kinds of boating. A little bit of fast water. I am available and would love to go with you

·
Registered
112 Posts
I did get some interest, enough that I don’t need anyone, but I still have available spots...
I am interested in one spot. I won’t be able to commit 100% for a few more days but I’m willing to send you $ for the permit. I just wrapped up a commercial season up in Dinosaur and have run WW probably about 15 times. Let me know if I might be able to join.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am very interested. I have run Westwater 16 times (twice in a ducky) the others in my 14 ft raft. Only took one swim from a ducky. You will probably be running at less than 2000 cfs, which can be tricky. Will you be running a paddle or oar rig? Either way let me know.

Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd be interested if there's still space. I'm a commercial guide in CA, so I've got swift water cert, wilderness first aid, and lots of experience.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Filled all the available spots! Thank you all for your interest! I’m stoked to meet more river folk and run westy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts