Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed out to west water thursday afternoon, and am launching friday morning. Right now its just me and a friend, so there is space on permit if anybody is feeling spontaneous.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Right now I am the only one on the permit, I will make the changes to numbers on wednesday. It would be a byoe situation. Just looking to go spend a couple nights in the desert in one of my favorite places, and its always nice to have another boat out there.
OK. Single day or overnight?

If single, I'm in. Can't make an overnight, unfortunately.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK. Single day or overnight?

If single, I'm in. Can't make an overnight, unfortunately.
Shit. Na man, Definitely overnight. There are a lot of permits still available. If you snag a separate one we run together and split up after the rapids, which would be legal. i am going to try and get big horn as a camp.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Shit. Na man, Definitely overnight. There are a lot of permits still available. If you snag a separate one we run together and split up after the rapids, which would be legal. i am going to try and get big horn as a camp.
Might take you up on this.

Expected time to launch? Not gonna hold you to the minute, just trying to get an idea of when I'd need to leave home to run (bike) my own shuttle.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts