Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a close group of friends I paddle with, but I really haven't found too many others. My friends and I would definitely like to network out some other paddlers to hang out with... We're near the Charleston area and we're just starting, we can roll pretty reliably now and we're running class III's. Anybody near us who may want to come hang out and paddle?

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Find Trampus Dobson and Nelson Liston III. They both work at the hospital. They are both a couple of pedophiles, but they raft and know a lot of boaters in the area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Find Trampus Dobson and Nelson Liston III. They both work at the hospital. They are both a couple of pedophiles, but they raft and know a lot of boaters in the area.
Lol, hope you're joking about the pedophile part! Which hospital? Women and Children's?

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Probably just children. I don't think they like women. If you meet those guys slap them around a little for me.

Seriously though, they are both a good resource. Nelson's old man is a 25 year Gauley guide and Trampussy tears it up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I'll try looking those two up in a phone book or something and giving them a call. Does anybody else live in the area or know someone who does?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
You're best bet from Morganhole might be to head to Ohiopyle and try to meet some people there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts