Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of us ran WFCC @ ~425 cfs from coors to just below I-40 today. Thanks to the efforts of some other buzzards, the run is in a beautiful state from the top til I-40. There is some wood moving around but, at this point, it is boat scoutable and very managable. Just after I-40 the next significant rapid is not runnable due to wood.

It looks like you can boof the log, I know. Trust me, swims and expletives will follow such tomfoolery.

If you find a grey/green shiva anywhere in CC get in touch, I'll make it worth your while.

·
Registered
682 Posts
No bueno. At least she's perfectly camouflaged to hide amongst the rocks and bushes.

<==just went out to re-sharpie my name and contact info in my boat, as it had faded over the years.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, after the last grey solo I said " no more camo boats". That lasted until I wanted a boat and the only one in stock was grey/green. Oops.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anyone around here actually run the west fork? I was wondering if it was just a myth.

Anyway, if you spot a grey/green shiva as the water comes down, let me know. I'll bring beers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts