Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last year, we’ve developed and tested a new composite oar blade constructed with CFRT (Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic) that is lighter than wood, and more durable than thermoset composites.

Named the “55” as a marker for our legacy anniversary, the goal of a user-driven name has been in the hands of our Authorized Dealers, and their suggestions will be up for a vote next week. Thank you for all of the submissions!

We’ll be launching an Instagram Live event next week with more details on how to vote and enter for product, swag, and more. Watch and share!

Grass Musical instrument Helmet Tree Musical instrument accessory
Plant Musical instrument Bumper Musical instrument accessory Automotive exterior

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thanks, everyone. We'll be sharing the Dealer submitted names this week for public voting!

Derek
So…when you asked if our submission was in…you didn’t actually want our submission?

I was thinking water strider, or strider or stryder…

But if you don’t actually want any submissions…well…

Reactions: mcfarrel

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
So…when you asked if our submission was in…you didn’t actually want our submission?

I was thinking water strider, or strider or stryder…

But if you don’t actually want any submissions…well…
That would appear to be the case...

·
Premium Member
5,050 Posts
Appreciate the interest, but this was posted in the Partner's Forum, and the post specifically states "the goal of a user-driven name has been in the hands of our Authorized Dealers, and their suggestions will be up for a vote next week."

Derek
I own a LOT of your products, and think them the best commercially available, but it appeared to me that you were soliciting names from us. Then you stated that wasn't the case.. SO, apparently I'm to contact an "Authorized Dealer" to make a submission.

Uh huh.. Sorry Derek, but I find this a little disingenuous, but that's just me and a couple others I suppose. Won't stop me from buying and promoting your stuff, but still..

What harm would it be to take the suggestions here and incorporate them into the "pool" of suggestions ?

Reactions: IDriverRunner

·
Registered
228 Posts
So you're using the partners forum on mt buzz to communicate with your dealers?
Huh.

·
Sponsoring Vendors
1,772 Posts
From the start he said the authorized dealer suggested names will be up for public vote. The first few of us read it wrong and submitted names. Jeeze, pounding the guy for doing exactly what he said he was doing? This is a good way for them not to do this again and just call the product what they want, which maybe should just be the 55.

Derek, Sorry I mis read joined in in the beginning and helped to get the thread off track.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts